Thursday 30 May 2019

introducing allotment cat

The next door plot to mine is quite overgrown, and provides perfect cover for allotment cat to come and stare at me from. As you can see she is completely invisibule:

completely invisibule

The allotment's area of order is slowly expanding.

my beds first crop

The soil's turned quiet powery in the dry. I need to get a proper composter going in addition to the couch grass disposal unit. I have a friend with a spare and only slightly damaged dalek, hopefully I can commandeer that. I had thoughts of buying a new double-bay for the allotment but couldn't justify the expense. The radishes were nice but a bit mild for my taste - hopefully they'll flavour up as they bulk out. Took them home and chopped them into salad. Crunchy!

I should probably clarify that while Allotment Car is looking very kittenish in the first photo, she's actually a prime of life puss - here she is looking nails at me for disturbing her nap:

what you looking at?

No comments:

Post a Comment