Sunday 24 March 2019

expanding space of order

Alas my poor growhouse. Storm Gareth did for it:

the grow-house's end

Still, you have to be phlegmatic about things like this, and what was a flyaway growhouse recycled well enough into a couple of cloches:

the grow-house repurposed

These did not blow away during the week, as you can see:

expanding space of order

I've finally dug enough that it's starting to feel like I have an expanding area of order:

expanding space of order

I also met a second allotment cat, while I was trying to woo allotment cat #1. Allotment cat #1 was just sniffing the hem of my coat when suddenly allotment cat #2 came dashing up, all stares and fury. This one's a slender young tabby, and it chased off the pretty black-and white with a red collar in a trice. I'm hoping I see her again. She reminds me of Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment