Sunday 12 July 2020

jack shadows

I let my Jack-in-the-Hedge go wild this year. I wouldn't want you to think I've been selective here, so I should add that I have also let my Dandelions, Bindweed, Herb Robert, Creeping Violet and Herb Bennet go wild.  Turns out being confined to quarters does not make an amazing garden suddenly appear. I've grown more plants, but weeded? Not so much.

jack shadows jack shadows jack shadows
jack shadows jack shadows jack shadows
jack shadows jack shadows jack shadows

I really liked how the seedheads looked, so I left them up. I'll pay for it over the years, I'm sure, but it was worth it for the Jack Shadows photos I took one very bright morning before work, as the seed heads spilled across the patio and flowerbed.

Here is how my morning workspace looked. The paper is a sample of super-reflective printer paper gifted to me by a friend.

jack shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment