Too wet to go out:
- Get the propagator fired up. I can start with Red Salvia, Rainbow Chillies and Black Krim and just improvise through the seedbox from there.
- Plant sweet peas. In the shed, where I might also tidy up some pots and seeds.
- TLC for the brought in plants. Nosferatu Pepper #1 is drooping, but it could recover?
Murky, cold and horrible:
- Put down any stray bulbs not yet planted. I had been waiting until after a decent cold spell, but that's not going to happen in time this year.
- Sweep the leaves onto the flower beds. It's a quick job but everything likes it.
- Cut back the ivy. The sisyphean task.
- Pot on the apple tree. I had been waiting for a good phase of dormancy, but I think it's not coming.
- Cut back the hedges and the edges. There is encroachment going on.
- Prune the vine.