Wednesday 13 September 2017

reading for a chilly evening : rakes progress

I was doing one of my regular searches for other punk gardeners (like you do) and found myself on the Worlds End website (yes the Kings Road punk shop) looking at this picture:



Of course I know about Vivienne Westwood's gardening ways (didn't I see her showing somebody around a studio roofgarden on GW at some point?) but the magazine.

It's called Rake's Progress, it's garden/photography/etc. and there are a bunch of sample pages online (or just look at the (very) pretty pictures. There's a certain loveliness here, but still, hmm. I've been drifting around their online content for an hour or so now, wondering about committing to a physical item.

More lovely things from Rake's progress: Milton Keynes Pinterest Board - very utopian. irrigation pinterest board - very functional.

Oh, and the flower installation board. The lovely, lovely flower installation board....



No comments:

Post a Comment